• Swarthmore College, B.A., Political Science, Minors in Statistics and Public Policy, Honors, 2012
• Certified Public Accountant licensed in California since 2017
• Certified Fraud Examiner
• Accredited in Petroleum Accounting by COPAS
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
2022 – Current
• Partner with Capstone Forensic Group LLC with emphasis in investigative, litigation and valuation matters.
2017 – 2022
• Senior Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C. with emphasis in investigative, litigation and valuation matters.
2017 – 2022
• Provide a range of accounting services as a sole proprietor, specializing in forensic accounting, valuation, nonprofit accounting, and taxation.
2015 – 2017
• Senior Analyst with Mission Analytics Group, Inc. in San Francisco, California. Developed complex STATA programs and Excel Tools for government clients, including the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the California Department of Developmental Services, the HIV/AIDS Bureau, and the San Francisco Department of Children, Youth and Their Families.
2012 – 2015
• Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C. with emphasis in investigative, litigation and bankruptcy matters.
• International business dispute. Assisting attorneys with understanding and supporting over 15 years of disputed transactions between American and Swiss businessmen.
• Small business misappropriation claim. Assisting the attorneys and mediator resolve a dispute between business partners regarding claims that Plaintiff did not proportionately disburse funds.
• Dispute regarding compensation, business debts, values, and other business issues. Prepared reports and analyses regarding numerous disputes between owner and previous officer.
• Contract dispute over supply of drill bits. Provided report assisting attorneys in rebutting damages claim against their client.
Fraud and Investigations
• Time and billing dispute. Assisted client with investigation of time and billing records for suspected fraud.
• Petroleum processing patent infringement claim. Prepared reasonable royalty analysis based on Georgia Pacific factors. Continue to provide support through supplement analyses and reports.
• Trade secrets, construction contract dispute. Assisted in assigning value to misappropriated trade secrets, calculating disgorgement claims, and reviewing compensation data.
• Restaurant chain
• Storage units
• Oilfield equipment manufacturing and rentals