• University of Virginia Darden Graduate School of Business, M.B.A., Finance and Asset Management Concentrations, 2017
• Duke University, B.S., Mathematics, 2007
• Chartered Financial Analyst, 2018
• Certified Fraud Examiner, 2022
• FINRA Series 7 and 63, 2017 (Not Active)
• Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS), 2013
• Accredited in Petroleum Accounting by COPAS
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
2022 – Current
• Partner with Capstone Forensic Group LLC preparing equity and other intangible asset valuations with additional responsibilities for forensic matters.
2018 – 2022
• Valuation Analyst with Compton & Wendler, P.C. preparing equity and other intangible asset valuations with additional responsibilities for forensic matters.
2017 – 2018
• Investment Specialist with J.P. Morgan Private Bank presenting investment recommendations, market commentary and portfolio performance to clients.
2013 – 2015
• Manager of Actuarial Reserving with Allianz overseeing all aspects of actuarial reserving including insurance reserve estimation, cost and pricing trend analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, management communication, audit support, and data quality.
2007 – 2013
• Actuarial Associate and Senior Actuarial Associate with GEICO analyzing and projecting trends for pricing across entire automobile portfolio and leading development of a new insurance reserving method.
• Business valuation for litigation purposes
• Business valuation for estate and tax purposes
• Forensic accounting of financing activities in oil & gas upstream and midstream
• Investigation of suspected fraud relating to a bankruptcy matter
• Lost earnings calculation for an individual
• Lost profits arising from oil & gas activities
• Lost profits arising from trade secret disputes
• Lost profits arising from supply chain contract disputes
• Lost profits arising from employee contract disputes