• University of Kentucky, B.B.A., Finance with a Minor in Economics, Magna Cum Laude, 2007
• Certified Fraud Examiner
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
2022 – Current
• Partner with Capstone Forensic Group LLC with emphasis in investigative, litigation and forensic accounting matters.
2007 – 2022
• Supervising Consultant with Compton & Wendler PC with emphasis in investigative, litigation and bankruptcy matters.
• Investigation of suspected fraud for either plaintiff or defendant
• Tracing illicit funds through multiple bank accounts
• Forensic accounting for payments under complex business contracts
• Forensic accounting for IOLTA accounts
• QuickBooks review, report running and investigations
• Post-closing accounting under purchase and sale agreements
• Oil & Gas accounting issues, upstream, midstream and downstream
• Lost earnings calculations for individuals
• Lost profits calculations arising from oil & gas activities, trade secret disputes, construction delays and contract disputes